Saturday, October 11, 2008

A secret passion I didn't know I had....

Like there isn't enough real causes in the world to get your panties in a wad over I have made one up. 
Ever since the commercials pushing the dollar coin over the paper bills began airing I have had one constant thought. Not the curiosity of how much more "green" this switch would be or why do we keep spending money to make money, literally. Nope. The burning question in my mind has been.........drum roll please...........what will the strippers do if we switch to coins? Seriously, this concern for the stripper community popped into my head the first time I saw the commercial and stuck.

Are the patrons going to have to attach double sided tape to the coin,throw it at the stripper and try to get it to stick to their bodies? Will they have a collection plate like a church and pass it around during their set? Will there be a market for cute little g-strings with pockets? I'm learning how to sew so the g-string idea could be my ticket to financial freedom! Viva la pocket G!

You were warned that my genius is random. This may not be one of those random moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment