Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Please hold for......

.....an important message."

You answer the phone and that is the recording you hear on the other end. What I want to know is WHO the hell are the people the actually stay on the line?!
Are they the same people that think Bush did a good job and are looking forward to Palin in 2012? I think it's a given that they are.
Are they the same people who think the Fox news network is fair and balanced reporting? They must be.
The same men who think Ann Coulter (maybe spelled wrong and I don't care) is hot? That only makes them blind, not deaf, so they probably hold.
Are they the same people who believe they have been abducted and "probed" by aliens? Probably not. I don't think you can hear the phone ring through the tin foil hats.

Just one of the random thoughts of genius I have when I'm trying to avoid the reality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment